Answer five of the following medium-length questions (300 word limit per answer). Each answer is 20 points each.
1) Why did the Articles of Confederation Fail? How did the Constitution help remedy the problems created by the Articles of Confederation?
2) What were the main points of contention between the framers in designing the Constitution and how were they resolved?
3) Most of the framers felt that the Constitution adequately protected the states against encroachment by the national government. Why, then, has the power of the national government expanded throughout US history?
4) Why have civil rights and racial issues been a major point of contention in U.S. federalism between the federal government and the states? What are some of these in that have pitted the federal government against the states in U.S. civil rights history?
5) How did the civil rights demonstrations of the 1960s change the political calculations of politicians like President Kennedy and President Johnson? How were the demonstrations planned strategically to increase pressure on politicians?
6) What are the main factors the Supreme Court takes into consideration when deciding whether or not it hears a case?
7) How are federal judges are selected for their positions? How and why have the appointment of Supreme Court judges provoked political battles in recent decades?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more