(answer this separately with One paragraph only)
Use of the internet and cell phones by teenagers in today’s society can be a source of concern. Moreover, many children now begin using communication technology in infancy.
Post your responses to the following:
What components of communication technology use among teenagers concern you? Should parents control what their teenager sees or does? To what extent should a parent or family member control the communication technology usage of a teenager?
At what age is it appropriate for children to have cell phones? How could a parent or family member monitor a child’s communication technology behaviors without becoming the “mean,” “controlling,” or “horrible” person the child might perceive them to be?
(This is the rest of the 1 and 1/2 paper)
Overview: When you got a cell phone or a Facebook account, neither came with a manual on how to communicate with your interpersonal relationships. Yet,
there are rules that should be abided by when using each communication technology, and possibly more importantly, there could be ramifications if the rules are
broken. For example, it is ill advised to post and tag photos of friends on Facebook if they do not look good in the photos. This “unspoken rule” arose when users
of the site would untag photos of themselvesthat they felt were unattractive or were taken in a place where they did not want to be seen. The consequences for
posting an inappropriate photo of a friend might include being defriended.
1. Select one of the following communication technologies—Facebook, Twitter, text message, cell phone calls, LinkedIn, Snapchat, email, Myspace, eHarmony,
Match.com, Tinder, Google+—to examine.
2. Determine who in your social network uses the communication technology that you have selected and can assist you with this assignment. You will need to
informally interview at least 10 of your network connections and find out the following information from them about the communication technology you chose:
– What “unspoken rules” exist for this communication technology
– How these “unspoken rules” came to be (speculation will be part of the answer, but try to cite personalhistories, websites, etc.)
– Any consequences (or range of consequences) that exist if the rules are broken. Also consider how widespread the consequences are (i.e., just a few
people, particular groups, or most all people using the particular technology imposing the consequences)
3. Take the responses from your social network and compile a list of the rules that your network provided, reasons of how these rules came to exist, and the
consequences for breaking the rules. You have until Module Six to complete this assignment, at which time you will be responsible for informing the rest of the
class on your outcomes using the designated discussion topic.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more