1. Write the null and alternative hypotheses for the following (use symbols):
a. Two tailed Z test
b. One Tailed Z Test
2. Find the area under the normal curve for the following problems
a. Area between 2 sd above and the mean (z scores of 0 and 2.0)
b. Area below z score of 1
c. Z score below which 95% of all values fall
3. Fill in the following table about Type I and Type II errors
Fail to reject the null hypothesis (Accept)
Reject the null hypothesis
True nature of the null hypothesis
The null hypothesis is really true
The null hypothesis is really false
4. What is power and what is the formula for power?
5. Compute the z scores for the following scores from a sample with a standard deviation of 10 and a mean of 50:
–Continued next page–
6. Compute the one sample Z-test for the following problems.
A test is conducted for H0: μ = 40, with σ = 5. A sample size of 100 is selected= 42.2
a. What is the null and alternative hypothesis for a 2-tailed test of significance?
b. Compute the SEM for this problem.
c. Compute the one Sample Z-test for this problem.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more