Studies show that over 40% of graduate students cannot complete their Postgraduate programs.
Why is it hard to complete school??
Most of the students in post-graduate schools are caught up in their jobs making it hard to multitask.
You have a family to spend time… friends to catch up.
There is no time for everything.
Elite Custom Essays is here to ensure that your dreams come true.
We offer exceptional consulting services in dissertations and theses.
Dissertation consulting entails mentoring graduate students through their dissertations and ensuring that they get the grades that you want.
Our consultants are available for you throughout your dissertation process. We will assist you in:
1. Refining your topic. we give you the best researchable titles for your dissertation.
2. Conducting a literature review and synthesizing all the relevant studies.
3. Developing the hypotheses and research questions
4. Selection of the best qualitative or quantitative methodology
5. Managing and interpretation of your data
6. Analysing results.
7. Writing a good dissertation conclusion and recommendations for you.
Our Dissertation tutors also equip you with the following interpersonal skills:
• Assist you in building self-confidence
• We will also train you on how to balance your priorities
• Focusing on the deadlines and weekly accountability is also part of our dissertation consulting services
• consulting process also involves assisting you in setting goals and prioritizing on your weekly tasks so that you can keep your thesis on track
When it comes to dissertation writing, it is essential that a student prepares well and seek necessary assistance before it gets late.
Regardless of being an undergraduate student, a Masters or a Ph.D. student, you must ensure that you have sufficient knowledge in:
a. The various types of dissertations
b. How to cite a dissertation
c. Good titles for your dissertation
d. The standardized Structure of a dissertation
e. The best conclusion for a dissertation
A Dissertation provides a student with the opportunity to write a fantastic piece of work in topics that interest you. It is an opportunity to demonstrate the following skills:
• Defining a research topic.
• Creating a research question.
• Filtering the salient issues.
• Looking for relevant information for your research.
• Measuring evidence provided.
• Arriving at a conclusion.
• Organizing and preparing your work coherently, and critically.
The type of dissertation that you write is dependent on the topic that you intend to research on. There are three major types of dissertations:
a. Empirical Dissertation
b. Non-Empirical Dissertations
c. Narrative Dissertations
The Empirical essay involves conducting original research on small scale. In other words, it’s a type of dissertation that involves planning a research study, collecting, analyzing, and presenting the results of the data systematically.
1. Identify the topic, within your scope of the study, to research on.
2. Refine the title and create your research question. Formulating a question involves:
• Read widely to review already researched topics.
• Review your experience of the subject
• Discussion with your fellow students and Elite Tutors
3. Determine the research format to use.
4. Invent a research proposal
5. Select the locations or areas that you intend to conduct your research. Also, indicated the group of people that you will target
6. Seek permission from the necessary authorities to access the locations.
7. Develop and refine the research tools that you intend to use.
8. Collect Data
9. Analyze your data
10. Review your earlier readings, evaluate the research done previously, and conceptualize based on the information that you gathered.
NB/ For all dissertations, students are advised to have an obvious question with which they intend to get answers. This becomes the contract that you will have with your supervisor.
It is also known as Library-based Study.
A Non-Empirical dissertation involves scrutinizing the works of others. It is distinguished from an Empirical Dissertation in that there is no gathering of new primary data directly from measurement or observation.
The data collected in this method is solely the works of other scholars.
The Library-based study is essential especially when a scholar wishes to carry out an in-depth study of a specific area.
This type of Dissertation may seem easy, but students must contain research questions that have been developed carefully, just like in the Empirical Study.
The study involves critically analyzing the work insofar as quality, value, and contribution of the theory.
A scholar must also look into the methods used by the original researchers and make a judgment regarding the validity of the initial results.
1. Identify your topic of research. The problem must be within your project scope
2. Just like in Empirical, refine your title and formulate a research question.
3. Formulate a Research Proposal. The proposal must be within your project scope
4. Review the evidence available
5. Make an overall analysis of all the evidence available
6. Discuss how your survey answers the questions that you were researching about. Weigh up the advantages and disadvantages
7. Make any recommendations for future study or draw out the implications of the theory for practice
A Narrative Dissertation is written to tell a story.
Once you have finished the main body of your thesis, you now need to get worried about drawing your conclusion. Your Dissertation conclusion does two things:
• It may make you happy as it signals that you are about to get done with your dissertation or
• The dissertation conclusion is also a test of your mental strength. At this point in your project, you must be exhausted.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you make the required last push that will make you create an organized, and cohesive chapter.
A dissertation conclusion has three main parts:
1. Research objectives- which offers a summary of the findings together with the results
2. The recommendations
3. Contributions of the knowledge acquired from your research
The Title must be in sentence case, i.e., only the first word and proper nouns in the title should be capitalized. Capitalize the first word, the first word after a dash or a colon.
NB/ Do not capitalize articles, prepositions, infinitives, and conjunctions of the document title
Author, A. A. (year). Title of the dissertation (Unpublished Dissertation). Academic Institution, City, State [OR] Country.
George, K. (1993). A German political Outlook in the 1940s: a case study. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Harvard University, Massachusets, Boston
Author, B (year). Title of dissertation (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from Name of database. (Order Number)
George, M. (2010). Design, development, and Implementation of LAN: The Hartford (Doctoral dissertation). Available from Harvard Database. (UMI No. 647623)
Author, A. A. (year). Title of the thesis (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from http://url.com
George, M. K. (1980). Building a foundation for the evaluation of instructions in higher education (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from http:ohiolink.edu/etd/
Author, A. A. (year). Title of the thesis (Doctoral dissertation, Institution issuing degree). Retrieved from http://www.url.com
George, K. (1987). Building a foundation for the evaluation of instructions in higher education (Doctoral dissertation)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more