1. Summarize what is an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
2. What are some exceptions where an EIS is not required on major Federal projects?
3. Identify the content of a typical EIS
4. Go to the NEPA link below and find EPA Regional NEPA contacts and EISs by States. Select New York and find a project that is closest to your community or one you are interested in and prepare an EIS for that project. (Note: you have to send me the name of the project before you begin to ensure that students are not doing the same project).
5. Write a sample comment for the project you selected.
National Environmental Policy Act | US EPA
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more