Paper 2: Comparative Analysis
Write an essay of approximately 3 pages (750 words) in which you will compare and contrast TWO novels from the following:
“Ragged Dick” “A Little Princess” “The Prince & The Pauper”
Your main job is to show important similarities and/or differences between the two stories. You may focus on one or more of the different literary and style elements we have discussed.
Your essay must have:
1. An introduction that clearly refers to both texts. Include the title, author and illustrator (if applicable) of each novel. Your introduction should not be a summary of the story or stories. Rather, you must look for unifying ideas or connections that you can make in order to hold your introduction together – so that it doesn’t read like two separate introductions.
2. A complex thesis, which mentions the points of comparison. This will provide a road map that you can follow for the rest of your paper.
3. Three specific points of comparison between the texts. Each main point will be developed in a separate body paragraph.
4. You may focus on similarities, differences, or both. DO NOT try to cover all the literary elements. Pick no more than three points of comparison.
5. Be sure to make clear references to the text being analyzed. You may quote, paraphrase, or simply refer to specific events in your story.
6. Be sure to proofread carefully for grammar and language since these are an important part of your grade.
Note: This assignment does not require research. It is based on your personal analysis. Please DO NOT use outside sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more