1. Consider Sir Orfeo and its Classical sources, saying how they differ. What is the theme of each? Compare and contrast.
2. What do you understand by romance? List its features and discuss in relation to both Sir Orfeo and Thomas the Rhymer.
3. Explain a poems four-fold meaning in relation to Thomas the Rhymer.
4. Analyse The Land of Cockaygne as satire.
5. Give an account of Arthurs life based on Mort Darthur, speculating as to how it might relate to the authors.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more